This New Season in 2016 – Intercede
Now is a time for the prophets of God to begin to intercede like never before. Now is a time for the prophets of God to begin to pray before the LORD for this nation and the world. It is time for the prophets that are called to the nations to interceded for the nations.
The scripture that comes to mind.
(1) I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
Now is a time for the prophets to take their rightful place to ‘stand’ before God and minister before him in the place of intercession.
If you are called to the prophetic office or if you are a prophetic people: then it is time for you to take up the mantle of intercession. This is a place of honor for the people of God.
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
(2) Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
(3) Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
(4) For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
(5) Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
(6) Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
(7) To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
(8) To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
(9) To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
So take your rightful place before the face of the LORD today. Spread the word. Intercede.